Natick Lacrosse U13 and U15 Boys Select Programs
The Natick Lacrosse Travel Teams are part of the MBYLL League (www.mbyll.org). The founding charter of the MBYLL was to promote lacrosse through a recreational style program – no tryouts, no A and B teams, no league standings or playoffs. This continues today for the MBYLL Town League. However, in recent years, MBYLL has offered a Select Team league for boys who are prepared for a more competitive experience. The U13 and U15 Boys Select Program is supplemental to the boy's town travel program. It is open to 5th through 8th grade boys who are registered for the U13 or U15 travel program in 2018. Initial registration is required to try-out for the Select Program. The Select teams will have 7-8 additional games in a more competitive league. MBYLL requires that players on Select teams also play on a regular town travel league. This a league rule.
· U13 - 5th or 6th Grade
· U15 - 7th or 8th Grade
· Registered for a 2018 Spring Travel Team.
· Willing to commit the time necessary to attend practices and games regularly for both a town travel team and a select team - 2-3 practices per week; 2 games per week.
For more information regarding registration or to register to try out for the Boys U13 or U15 Select Program go to the registration page. Tryout dates will be in February and/or March - TBA
Selection will be based on performance at tryouts, previous performance and coaches input. Natick Lacrosse will select players based on lacrosse skills and experience, as well as overall athleticism, attitude, effort and availability.
· Games - April through mid-June. Games will not conflict with MBYLL games. They will typically be played on Friday evenings or on Saturday afternoon/evening.
· Practices will be scheduled on a limited basis depending on field availability.
· If your son is selected to play a Fee of $135 will be due by March 15th as a balance on-line.
Questions? Contact Mike Reardon at